Loan Documentation Specialist II
DescriptionResponsible for preparing and reviewing loan documents. Boards all loans into the core system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares documents for unsecured and secured loan transaction within system.
- Inputs loans on the system.
- Verifies input accuracy.
- Investigates and resolves all but the most complex document questions.
- Sets up commercial collateral files.
- Ensures that the documents requested comply with bank policy and that document packages are complete to minimize the risk of loss to the bank.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1+ years’ experience in loan documentation
- Demonstrated ability to organize and process multiple document request to assure timely and accurate completion
- Strong research and problem solving capabilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a team environment.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed written requisition contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Resumes submitted to any Columbia Bank employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed requisition search agreement, will become the sole property of Columbia Bank. Columbia Bank will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. No employee outside of Columbia Bank’s Talent Acquisition team has the authority to enter into a requisition search agreement.