- Word processing, filing and scheduling
- Performs duties such as moderately complex analysis, executive summaries, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects.
- Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes a diversified workload
- Recommends changes in office practices or procedures
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- 5+ years administrative work experience.
- Experience supporting executive levels preferred.
- Strong skills in spelling, punctuation, and business English
- Understanding of business mathematics
- Strong skills in MS Office product suite
- Ability to maintain records
- Understanding of all relevant SOP’s
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to process confidential work
- Interprets and handles complex matters in accordance with bank policy
- Follows oral and written instructions.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions