Loan Documentation Specialist II
DescriptionResponsible for preparing and reviewing loan documents. Boards all loans into the core system.
- Prepares documents for unsecured and secured loan transaction within system.
- Inputs loans on the system.
- Verifies input accuracy.
- Investigates and resolves basic document questions.
- Sets up commercial collateral files.
- Ensures that the documents requested comply with bank policy and that document packages are complete to minimize the risk of loss to the bank.
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some banking experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and process multiple document request to assure timely and accurate completion
- Strong research and problem solving capabilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a team environment.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions