Software Engineer (Clearance Required)
About the job:
This high visibility, enterprise, and mission essential system involves a brand new software development and systems engineering effort with teams working directly alongside an actively engaged customer.
With lots of opportunities for growth in technical skills, the team is looking for engineers interested in all aspects of full-stack enterprise application development. Software engineers will work closely with Systems Engineering to implement high-level design.
- Looking for all level software engineers, including those who have just graduated college
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph.
Additional Desired Experience:
- Familiarity with containerized and/or orchestration environments is a plus.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD area.
About us: Collaboration is the fusion of people and ideas toward a common goal; and at CollabraSpace it’s part of everything we do. It's the foundation upon which CollabraSpace was created, at the core of our corporate philosophy, and even represented in our logo where different pieces of one circle work together. As a technical services and product company, CollabraSpace supports the critical mission of our nation’s security through ongoing collaboration with our team members, customers, and partners.
Across our 20+ programs we provide enterprise software development solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and private industry. CollabraSpace is headquartered in Annapolis Junction, MD, close to the majority of our work and therefore, close to you.
- Team. At CollabraSpace, we truly believe in the team. We’ll always do our best to find a position that makes you happy to go to work every day, support the charitable causes that are important to you, and encourage your involvement with the company by providing events for the whole family.
- Security. We offer competitive salaries but more than that, we make sure the salary we are offering you can be supported by multiple programs. Why is that important? See bullet #1; if you’re not happy we will do our best to find something that does make you happy.
- Benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately vested.
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and referral bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you see fit.
- Formal education and training benefits.
- Transparency. You have heard it before but here you’ll truly experience it. The management team “puts it all on the table” and always has an open door.
- Training and Education. It’s part of our collaborative environment. Besides the traditional off-site training which we pay for upfront, CollabraSpace offers in-house Technical Exchanges on a range of topics presented by our own technical staff or industry partners.
- Honors. We earned the Alliance for Workplace Excellence Award for 4 years running and have been named to the Baltimore Sun’s Top 100 Workplaces 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018; an award given based on survey responses from our team members. We are consistently ranked as one of the Top IT Firms in Baltimore by the Baltimore Business Journal.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
CollabraSpace is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Make a life at CollabraSpace, not just a living!