Reverse Engineer - Active TS/SCI Required
Cohere is currently seeking a reverse engineer to join an elite team of reverse engineers. Individually, you will perform tasks related to reverse engineering communication technologies with a goal of identifying critical components, potential weaknesses, vulnerabilities, identifiable features, and overall system functionality. You will also provide detailed reports of your findings to the customer, and potentially write source code emulating the system functionality.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering (or related fields) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in reverse engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with disassembly tools
- Working knowledge in at least one object oriented programming language (C/C++, Python)
- Working knowledge of x86 and x64 architectures
- Familiarity with operating system internals of at least one major OS (Windows, OSX, Linux)
- Familiarity with operating system security fundamentals, malware analysis, or rootkits
- Familiarity with bypassing software protection mechanisms, DRM schemes, or host based identity mechanisms
- Familiarity with kernel debugging
- Familiarity with applied cryptography
This position requires possession of an active TS/SCI security clearance, or the ability to obtain SCI access immediately.
About Cohere Technology Group
Cohere is a fast-growing small business focused on the US Defense and Intelligence markets. With employees across the country and around the globe, we are a leader in delivering innovative technology solutions for our nation’s highest priority defense security initiatives. We are always searching for talented, motivated individuals who have a desire to work with the latest tools and technologies on an elite team that contributes to the well-being of our great nation, and join an organization that values you and your dedication to your work.
Our employees deserve an excellent benefits package that includes: generous leave, top-tier medical and dental insurance, 401k plan, professional training, career growth in a fast-paced and exciting work environment with nationwide and global opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For more information about us, please visit www.coheretechnology.com.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting new adventure with a fast-growing company, apply today!