Manager, Information Technology
CrashPlan® provides peace of mind through easy-to-use, automatic endpoint data backup. We help organizations recover from any worst-case scenario, whether it is a disaster, simple human error, a stolen laptop, ransomware or an as-of-yet undiscovered calamity. We continue to innovate as the landscape of work evolves, which makes CrashPlan foundational to organizations’ data security. What starts as endpoint backup and recovery becomes a solution for ransomware recovery, breaches, migrations, and legal holds. Our data-protection solution is a product of Code42, an industry leader protecting the critical data of more than 50,000 world-class organizations, including the largest global brands.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Head to crashplan.com to read customer testimonials and learn more about why our product is essential for security teams.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
The Information Technology Manager works to provide vision, develop and execute on the strategic and
tactical operational goals and objectives of the company. This position collaborates with the other leaders
of the information systems organization to develop, and adhere to a roadmap delivering the right
infrastructure, tools, and capabilities to the business stakeholders. The IT Manager is responsible for
managing Code42’s infrastructure functions, ensuring that the proper hardware and software technologies
are being leveraged to drive efficiency and scale into our business while adhering to the highest levels of
security focused requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The IT Manager leads a team responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of our critical infrastructure systems for the organization.
- Managing the development of the company’s long term information technology plan
- Managing the implementation and maintenance of information systems and technology solutions to meet the strategic needs of the company
- Collaborating with internal business partners and stakeholders on project objectives, scope, resources, and budget trade-offs, with input of development of project plans, resources allocation, and monitoring tasks/risks associated
- Managing, hiring, and evaluating IT staff
- Managing external IT vender relationships
- Ensuring IT systems and IT corporate practices comply with regulatory corporate quality standards
- Managing IT resources within corporate budget
- Keeping up with emerging technologies, and how they might integrate with long term IT strategy
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years IT experience, with 2+ years leadership experience
- Experience with AWS infrastructure, budgeting, and services
- Experience managing large-scale infrastructure functions
- Experience selecting and managing external vendors of enterprise IT infrastructure and services
- Experience managing IT projects, resources and budgets
- Strong technical, project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management, team building and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT SET YOU APART:
- Certified AWS Cloud Practitioner
We offer a competitive salary that includes base + company bonus + equity. Final salary will be based upon experience and geographic location.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.