Are you a strong relationship builder with a solid understanding of service contract delivery? This might be the position for you.
CNO Financial Group is actively recruiting for a Vendor Manager who will be responsible for maintaining performance delivery with multi-year I.T. service agreements. The VMO Vendor Manager is responsible for management of select strategic supplier relationships worth more than $20M annually, contract, performance, and financial outcomes within the Enterprise Operations and Information Technology business organizations. The Vendor Manager proactively monitors complex contracts, performance, risk, and service level matters to help management ensure vendor compliance. The Vendor Manager will interface regularly with various business leaders throughout the enterprise, including Legal, Sourcing, Finance, Compliance, Government Relations, Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Product Management, Sales and Marketing , and Actuarial, as well as external contacts (e.g., Regulators, Negotiation and Adviser Firms) as appropriate.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage strategic supplier demand intake and take appropriate actions
- Contract management and administration using Vendor Management System
- Benchmark and monitor market conditions as it pertains to services in-scope
- Implement and manage vendor governance framework and supplier review processes
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to internal business partners including manager, VP’s and SVP regarding all interactions with managed service provider.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related field; Masters and/or MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in vendor management
- Management of large-scale third-party relationships and agreements
- Experience managing a group of on-site or off-site third party vendors in IT or BPO domains
- Extensive experience with third party contracts for sophisticated managed service or outsourced relationships
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)