- Are you seeking to gain entry to a career in institutional investing, private equity, or investment banking?
- Do you want to learn institutional investment and asset analysis from the ground up?
- Do you see yourself involved with what’s happening on an active trading floor?
This might be the opportunity you're looking for.
We are 40|86 Advisors, a performance driven team of talented investment individuals who utilize industry leading systems and resources. We are currently looking for an Investment Analyst who is motivated and self-directed to join our team.
You will be an integral part of our company’s $26B investment portfolio and have the opportunity to gain knowledge of fixed income securities and operational functions. Applicants should demonstrate organization, communication and problem solving skills and be willing to work directly with business partners. A general knowledge of back and middle office operations would help you in this role.
What you will be doing:
- Record, settle, and report on investment security transaction activity
- Analyze and report on portfolio performance
- Directly involved in the implementation of new products and services
- Work with users to ensure that applications meet user requirements
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance /Business
- 0-2 years of relevant work/internship experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ambition and Attitude
We seek candidates with integrity who excel by doing more than expected and work efficiently and strategically; candidates who are eager to be part of a progressive culture and embrace diverse opportunities to take charge of their careers. Members of our team share the values of strong character, teamwork and the ability to function across multiple levels. Our people drive our success. We provide our employees the tools to thrive both personally and professionally, from ongoing training and development to unparalleled growth opportunities.
Become a part of our vibrant culture and help drive 40|86 Advisors. It's Where We Work, Its Where We Live, Its Who We Are. Visit us at 4086.com
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to myHR@CNOinc.com.