Investment & Corporate Development Analyst
Are you aspiring to work in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, and mergers & acquisitions? It is complex work and requires focus, dedication, and the willingness to work through daily challenges that aren't typically seen many other areas of finance.
We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. And, we'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences. The pace is fast, you'll work hard, and you'll see results.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you.
CNO’s Corporate Development group is looking for an analyst to support the team that assesses and implements strategic initiatives related to our mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and long-term investment activities. Here is what you'll do on a consistent basis.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate and summarize potential acquisition, investment, and business partnership opportunities and their risks and benefits
- Assist in building financial models to review potential investments and acquisitions including valuation, synergy and return analyses
- Help create proposal presentations for internal management and board approval
- Support transaction execution through project management and due diligence tasks
- Perform ad hoc projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years experience in a professional setting
- Progress towards graduate degree or professional designation a plus (MBA, JD, CFA, CPA)
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and balance multiple projects
- Some travel necessary
- Professional presence
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)