CNO Financial Group is seeking an experienced customer service professional to support worksite agents and related transactions. Under the general direction of the Worksite Service Team Manager, this position is responsible for providing day-to-day IMO/Agent servicing and worksite transaction processing.
The Relationship Specialist is responsible for managing service and operational relationships of clients, ensuring customer needs are met in a manner that exceeds expectations.
• Responding to worksite agent service telephone calls and e-mails as well as making proactive outbound calls to agents and policyholders.
• Conduct research on service requests; provide clients with options to solve problems/issues, coordinate and/or take actions to remedy the situation.
• Process financial worksite transactions in a timely(same day processing standards) and efficient manner. Transaction processing activities include: new employer set-up, new business applications, policy upgrades, conversions and reinstatements.
• Degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
• 1 – 3 years of extensive experience in sales, customer service and/or operations that requires significant interaction with external or internal clients
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, mainframe, and policy administrative systems is preferred.
• Previous experience in financial or insurance services; experience with worksite health and life products preferred.
• Successful candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
WORKING HOURS: Rotating Shift Weekly - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. est.
At this time, CNO is not mandating its associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. However, this is an evolving situation, in the future CNO may require its associates to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations required by applicable law.
CNO Financial Group is a holding company that provides health and life insurance, as well as retirement solutions, to middle-income Americans through its family of established insurance brands: Bankers Life, Colonial Penn and Washington National. Our customers work hard to save for the future, and we help protect their health, income and retirement needs with 3.2 million policies and more than $35 billion in total assets. Our 3,400 associates, 5,000 exclusive agents and 4,000 independent partner agents guide individuals, families and businesses through a lifetime of financial decisions.
We are financially strong and well positioned for continued growth, and we are grounded in our core values of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I); Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence, and Teamwork.
At CNO Financial Group, we’re always looking forward—to the security and stability we help create for our insurance brands’ customers, and the growth we create within our own company. We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. We'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you. For more information, visit CNOinc.com.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]