Agency Recruiting & Dev Consultant
Sales consultant, paired with 1-2 external wholesalers/sales directors, to drive recruiting and profitable sales growth in a specified territory. Achieve recruiting, producing agent, sales and VNB metrics established for territory.
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop recruiting strategy and action plans for annual territory objectives, coordinated with sales director(s)
- Develop and manage territory recruiting pipeline, including sourcing leads personally and driving new recruits to production; includes outbound calls, contracting and in-field recruiting/training meetings.
- Customized training and other required support to achieve new partner and producer growth targets.
- Track and communicate results, including using the WNIP Salesforce activity model
Sales & Relationship Management:
- Drive sales with existing Partners and Producer by identification of new or ongoing gaps in their business model that can be filled with WN solutions: value adds, product, technology, process, etc.
- Strategize with producers to identify new group opportunities and create customized WN solutions
- Facilitate quoting/New Business/Underwriting/Enrollment setup for individual business and non-specialty cases
- Create tailored internal and in-field training to maximize adoption of new products/services, technology & compliance practices
- Serve as sales liaison for Partners, Top Producers and Key Agents in assigned territory
- Serve as point person for Partner/Agency service/operational requirements & general sales support
- Conduct trend and data analysis for territory in coordination with sales director and develop/implement action plans to improve results, such as:
- Analyze sales results, retention and key producer productivity to identify any upward/downward movement of Partners; develops solutions for downward trends;
- Monitor business persistency reporting – flag any potential problem results and take action to improve
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years in Health & Financial Services Support; including sales, marketing and/or service operations.
- Experience with strategic growth project initiatives related to financial services business growth.
- Have Health & Life insurance license or obtain within 90 days.
- Training experience.
- 5+ years in voluntary Worksite Sales preferred.
- 2+ years sales management experience preferred.
- Minimal travel. 1-2X per quarter.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish Required
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]