This role will design the website content for various client websites utilizing Dreamweaver and HTML programming. Websites are unique and individual for each client and designing against client specifications is required. The Website Content Editor is client facing and provides recommendations and advises during the implementation phase as well as ongoing as plan design changes.
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coordinates and organize all the clients benefit information to streamline while building their benefit website.
- Conducts calls with customers to review websites and troubleshoot issues.
- Produces and publishes content in compliance with benefit summaries and SPDs.
- Decides on creative content and aesthetic representation.
- Performs a variety of administration and/or analytical tasks to support the data management department.
- Copy, edits, and proofreads all web content. Periodically review websites for accuracy, ERISA compliance and current information.
- Works with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of programming within various internet sources.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must be able to interpret complex benefit plans in order to design benefit guides that are compliant with all ERISA guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, computer science, or related field; or equivalent.
- Typically requires up to 3 years of experience in managing content for websites.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, HTML, and/or other applicable website languages is required.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]