Marketing Systems Analyst
The Marketing Solutions Analyst’s primary responsibility is to review requirements for Marketing Support tasks and/or as part of an implementation project to make the necessary changes workflow systems and asset management databases for Marketing and Creative teams, including helping manage nightly exports to print vendor and troubleshoot issues as needed. This role will work closely with the business unit fulfillment specialists, business unit communication managers and specialists, IT tech support and print vendors to provide support functions relative to ensure maximum efficiencies are developed and met and to provide clear process documentation and training for end users.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Under moderate technical direction, support definition, scoping, and prioritization of efforts for solutions within workstreams. Provide periodic reporting to leadership on assigned project activities. Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to development and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause.
- Work with business leaders to define, develop, and execute solutions that are scalable, secure, and cost-effective. Breakdown solutions to distinct tasks that can be completed by other developers. Support end users (mostly internal) with troubleshooting and or general application support as needed.
- Use your critical thinking skills to help define strategies for data flow processes and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality across multiple elements of our applications.
- Suggest and implement refinements to existing processes. Assists in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities with little direction.
- Manages licenses and renewals for FileMaker Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, Getty Images as well as any other resources utilized within the department with approval from department Director.
- Good knowledge of marketing principles and practices include advertising principles. Familiarity of content management systems, workflow tools and data management systems with emphasis on Plan View and FileMaker Pro is required.
- Must be able to work in a rapid delivery environment and work across both support tasks and on client implementations simultaneously Good communication skills including the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Strong analytical skills and critical reasoning skills.
- Strong desire to learn new tools, processes and concepts. Works in fast paced environment, ability to prioritize and proactively suggest & implement improvements.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Typically, has at least 3 years of experience in implementation and management of workflow systems including experience documenting or working with detailed business process flows, technical manuals, and web flows.
- Experience in the Marketing/Advertising industry and or health care industry is preferred.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to myHR@CNOinc.com.