Sr. Direct Marketing Specialist
We’re seeking a passionate, full-time Sr. Direct Marketing Specialist with Direct Mail experience to join our growing team at Colonial Penn. Are you a strategist who can bring new ideas to the table and help grow awareness, adoption and engagement? We’re looking for someone who can manage timelines, build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and approach each task with enthusiasm and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
In this role you will be responsible for the oversight and management of customer campaigns and tactics designed to increase market awareness, brand loyalty and increase sales through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and customer retention strategies. You will create, execute, and manage a variety of marketing campaigns both online and offline to drive engagement, retention, close sales, and increase customer loyalty. You'll be promoting products (current/new), services and brands to an audience of existing customers. You must display competence in all basic marketing skills and take initiative to learn new skills quickly.
- Manages day to day project tasks for direct-to-consumer channels consisting of numerous complex ongoing and new projects to meet deadlines and achieve sales goals
- Creates, modifies and executes all direct marketing projects across online and offline channels
- Owns planning, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Develops the creative brief and works with team members to integrate direct mail, web, social and other activities into campaign
- Understands design and content creation process and works with designers and content specialists to execute overall look, feel and voice across digital and print tactics
- Ensures that all collateral is accurate and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Works closely with the Business Analyst to report on campaign effectiveness
- Ensure budget and spend meet plan expectations and are optimized for campaign strategic goals
- Collaborates with the marketing team on various projects across channels and tactics including branding, new product launches, UX strategic development, and market research
- Develops and initiates internal and external marketing strategies to improve workflow efficiency and productivity
- Presents and documents all processes and managed updates as required
- Trains sales staff on campaigns and goals
- Works collaboratively with external vendors as needed
- Collaborates with the larger marketing team to integrate digital techniques/campaigns across marketing channels
- BA in Marketing, Digital Media or similar field; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing organization, preferably direct-response marketing in financial services, insurance, or a regulated industry; but not required.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience either in house or in an agency setting, direct experience with both Adwords and BingAds platforms
- 1-3 years of direct mail campaign management
- Demonstrated experience with multi-channel lead generation campaigns and familiarity with inbound marketing tactics.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)