Lead Developer Informatica
CNO Financial Group’s IT business unit is hiring a Lead Developer Informatica to be accountable for team workflow coordination, understand the business value of the product, determine technical risk value and long-term product vision. This role will perform complex and advanced programming tasks, signing off on large features, writing functional specifications for large features across all internal and external applications. The Dev Lead provides leadership support for developers and partners with other leads operating in a high accountability and delivery culture.
This is your opportunity to be a part of our growing IT infrastructure and department and utilize problem solving skills to assess risks and make decisions for the team.
As a Lead Developer Informatica, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direction on advanced interaction of all components of their product.
- Be the lead seasoned and technical guru affecting design, quality and timeline.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Direct training for new developers.
- Internal and external interactions with clients.
- Implements and promotes code quality and eliminates redundancies.
- Decision making transformation on (SOP’s) for the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Adjust/Amend technical scope changes based on business requirements on projects.
- Lead brainstorm projects for improvements or considerations based on domain logic and code architect design, prototypes or proof of concepts.
- Resolve urgent issues and ad hoc task on project completions.
- Put the team first and always trying to figure out what to do to help the team members.
The Lead Developer Informatica position is well-suited for you if you have:
- Able to authorize and guide team to make decision on small - large project technical scope considering overall code architecture, to write custom macros to optimize the workflow considering overall code architecture, to write libraries to add more functionality or to automate the most frequent processes without having to write code for them considering overall code architecture, to build their own custom framework considering overall code architecture.
- Able to guides Senior Developer in all aspects of database, programming language, platforms and tools as possible.
- Able to guide team on technological solutions to complex problems, take charge of the team and coordinate its workflow to consistently produce business value.
- Must have good soft skills while balancing between the client and the team needs.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field, or 8 years of relevant experience
- Seven years of related work experience; experience in SME 3 Product Domain, preferred
- Experience with Informatica Powercenter 10.2, MS SQL Server
- Experience with ETL, SQL DB and Oracle DB12c, Stored procedures
- Experience with Oracle EBS Integrations
- Experience with Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Data Integrations, Data Warehousing
- Experience with Tools Autosys, Toad, Harvest
- Experience integrating with multiple sources including VSAM, DB2, Flat files
- Experience working in onsite-offshore model
What will set you apart:
- Prior working experience in Insurance field
- Familiarity or work experience with DevOps concepts
- Previous experience as a Senior Engineer or leading a team
At this time, CNO is not mandating its associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. However, this is an evolving situation, in the future CNO may require its associates to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations required by applicable law.
This role is full time work from home (WFH), also known as Remote. This role can be performed from any US based location within the central or eastern time zone. CNO Financial Group offices reopened in April 2022 and is pursuing a hybrid working model. Associates who live within a 60 mile radius of a corporate office (Birmingham, Carmel, Chicago, Philadelphia, Orlando and Milwaukee) will have access to come into that Office up to 2 days/week, and work from home at least 3 days/week. Work cannot be performed from outside of the United States.
CNO provides life and health insurance, annuities, financial services, and workforce benefits solutions through our family of brands and supported by our associates and agents. Our customers work hard to save for the future, and we help protect their health, income and retirement needs with 3.2 million policies and more than $35 billion in total assets. Our 3,400 associates, 8,600 exclusive agents and independent partner agents guide individuals, families and businesses through a lifetime of financial decisions.
We are financially strong and well positioned for continued growth, and we are grounded in our core values of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I); Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence, and Teamwork. We have offices in more than 260 communities in the U.S., including our headquarters in Carmel, Indiana, and corporate offices in Birmingham, Chicago, Philadelphia, Orlando and Milwaukee.
At CNO Financial Group, we’re always looking forward—to the security and stability we help create for our insurance brands’ customers, and the growth we create within our own company. We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. We'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you. For more information, visit CNOinc.com.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]