Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
Do you have a passion for building digital capabilities while making a difference? Do you have knowledge or passion for the insurance/healthcare industry? If so, we have a great opportunity to join our team as a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst!
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst, you will strategize, lead content development, and execute integrated campaigns across digital channels including email, web, and social media and possibly print DM to generate sales leads. Campaign development covers 3 categories: channel testing, pilot period, and campaign execution across the national level. You will be strategic, analytical, collaborative mindset and can manage projects and vendor relationships with little supervision. Additionally, you will have a track record of finding errors, identifying opportunities, and experience building campaigns from concept to execution.
- Develop and lead digital tactics and social media advertising campaigns to drive engagement and conversions.
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Gather data from assigned sources and other teams (e.g., Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, and more) in a methodologically sound manner.
- Think strategically and be insightful with the ability to tell a story that converts data into actionable insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience writing, executing and developing strategies for integrated digital marketing campaigns. (Insurance or Healthcare experience a plus)
- Proven experience managing large lists/groups and corresponding digital and print campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and convert.
- Ability to manage schedules and timelines for the creation and implementation of social media content across multiple social channels.
- Proficient with MS Office, marketing automation platforms (SFMC preferred), Facebook ads manager, CRM systems (Pega/Salesforce), IBM/Unica, and database-driven environments.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SharePoint, GTM, and web analytics.
- Experience setting up and optimizing PPC Ads, including Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and others.
- Expertise in media planning from targeting to measurement.
- Ability to plan and implement short- and long-term campaigns that meet project goals.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work on multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)