Sr. Marketing Activation Analyst - REMOTE
The CNO Marketing Team is hiring a SR. MARKETING ACTIVATION ANALYST to lead the execution of the field marketing strategies for our social media, local prospecting and lead programs. Field marketing is the critical link between our marketing and sales teams of over 4,500 agents. This is an fast-paced environment that requires team members to be agile, and passion to improve on field marketing programs.
Success in this role will be dependent upon the candidate’s desire to develop breakthrough creative strategies that are grounded in strong B2B, competitive, and cultural insights and an even stronger desire to manage the executional details of those ideas.This is your opportunity to be a part of a growing Marketing team and to assist in training our field agents.
As a SR. MARKETING ACTIVATION ANALYST, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop of integrated activation strategies for social and local prospecting programs, and direct the team through the planning and execution.
- Design and lead field training for on our social, digital and prospecting platforms.
- Build complex communication plans, to lead cross functional teams through the planning and execution of large-scale campaigns.
- Determining marketing program potential and making recommendations to maximize field engagement.
- Continuously evaluates activation strategy to ensure company goals and objectives are being achieved. Present program recaps, highlight ROI, key outcomes and recommendations for improvement.
- Build and foster relationships across the organization, bringing multiple pieces and departments together for program activation.
- Strong experience in local prospecting, advertising, and social media strategies for national sales teams.
- Strong working knowledge of social media, advertising and prospecting systems and the ability to quickly assess, engage and recommend improvements.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, particularly B2C marketing programs and their contribution to sales engagement strategies.
- Exceptional analytical skills including data and information analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to build stable and collaborative working relationships internally.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Strong conceptual, writing, oral and presentation skills.
- Motivated “self-starter” that can maintain high levels of productivity and energy.
- Professionalism to interact easily with all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau and other business-related software.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, finance, or marketing.
- Minimum of five years of experience specifically in strategic communications, marketing or related field.
Relocation Available: No
CNO Financial Group is pursuing a hybrid working model. Our associates will have access to come into their affiliated Office (Carmel, Chicago or Philadelphia) up to 2 days/week, and work from home at least 3 days/week. To ensure accessibility to our corporate campuses, we ask that candidates reside within a 90 minute drive of the position location.
Job Grade: Senior
At this time, CNO is not mandating its associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. However, this is an evolving situation, in the future CNO may require its associates to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations required by applicable law.
CNO Financial Group is a holding company that provides health and life insurance, as well as retirement solutions, to middle-income Americans through its family of established insurance brands: Bankers Life, Colonial Penn and Washington National. Our customers work hard to save for the future, and we help protect their health, income and retirement needs with 3.2 million policies and more than $35 billion in total assets. Our 3,400 associates, 5,000 exclusive agents and 4,000 independent partner agents guide individuals, families and businesses through a lifetime of financial decisions.
We are financially strong and well positioned for continued growth, and we are grounded in our core values of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I); Integrity, Customer Focus, Excellence, and Teamwork.
At CNO Financial Group, we’re always looking forward—to the security and stability we help create for our insurance brands’ customers, and the growth we create within our own company. We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. We'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you. For more information, visit CNOinc.com.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]