Service Center Specialist
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Answer incoming Financial Advisors and customer service calls for BLS products and services.
2. Receive, evaluate and respond to customer inquiries.
3. Research inquires and respond in a professional manner within specified timeframes.
4. Maintain current knowledge of corporate policies, products and departmental procedures. Updates will be communicated from management but maintaining and applying this knowledge is required on the part of the Service Center Analyst.
5. Assist Financial Advisors with the preparation of documentation or paperwork needed to support sales execution.
6. Maintain departmental goals for quality & productivity.
7. Interface with management, customers, Financial Advisors, and other internal departments on all customer service-related issues.
8. Recognize when a customer complaint is being initiated and alert compliance.
9. Escalate service issues when necessary.
10. Maintain the BLSFA Support email address to further support FAs on account opening and handling procedures.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
1. FINRA Series, 7, 63 or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
2. Must have effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to multi-task by researching multiple systems and entering data while talking to customers.
4. Customer focused and team oriented.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office Products; knowledge of CRM systems preferred.
Education and Experience:
1. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
2. Typically has up to two or three years of customer service and/or call center experience.
3. Securities Industry or equivalent financial services experience preferred.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to myHR@CNOinc.com.