We are 40|86 Advisors, the $24B registered investment subsidiary of CNO Financial Group located in Carmel, Indiana. We currently have an opening for an Investment Reporting Analyst in Investment Finance Department. We use technology and information to create leading edge transparency in our investment activities. As an Analyst, you will assist in the coordination of accurate and timely investment reporting.
Key responsibilities/deliverables include:
- Coordinate investment portfolio needs between portfolio managers and clients
- Effectively communicate with portfolio managers, clients, and other departments to respond to requests and ad hoc reports on various, often complex topics
- Effectively communicate the results of the investment activity period by period and provide insights to management on accounting and reporting matters related to the portfolio
- Support the goals and visions outlined by the senior management impacting the Investment Finance team
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly closing processes performed by the Investment Finance team
- Partner with IT in the design and improvement of various automated reports
- Recommend improvements on existing reporting infrastructure
Requirements for job include:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years experience
- Information Systems background a plus
- Strong business acumen, analysis skills, written and verbal communication
We seek candidates with integrity who excel by doing more than expected and work efficiently and strategically. Candidates who are eager to be part of a progressive culture and embrace diverse opportunities to take charge of their careers will thrive in our environment. Members of our team share the values of strong character, teamwork, and the ability to function across multiple levels.
Our people drive our success. We provide our employees the tools to thrive both personally and professionally, from ongoing training and development to unparalleled growth opportunities. Become a part of our vibrant culture and help drive 40|86 Advisors, Inc.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)