Colonial Penn Remote Life Insurance Agent
Colonial Penn offers a competitive base pay of $15.10/hr plus uncapped monthly bonus eligibility starting at $1,000 monthly, without cold calling!
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company is aggressively building a team of Remote Licensed Life Insurance Agents! With over 60 years in the industry, we are continuing to grow! We are looking for ambitious individuals, with leadership qualities as we will be adding leadership roles as our team grows.
As a Colonial Penn Life Insurance Agent you will not be cold calling, rather returning calls from our potential customers within ideally 15 minutes of their initial call. You will work off a queue, walking customers through the process. You will build trust and rapport with your customers. You will learn the customers' need for the insurance policy and matching that need, along with their budget, to the best product Colonial Penn can offer.
Our Next Colonial Penn Life Insurance Agent Will Have:
- An active Life Insurance Sales License.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior sales experience, with daily, weekly, monthly goals you achieved if not surpassed.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM or 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm without accommodation.
- Every third Saturday is also required from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm but you will receive a flex day in return that same week!
What Colonial Penn Can Offer You:
- Base hourly wage of $15.10/hour with additional monthly compensation - hit your monthly goal and you get $1,000 on top of your base pay!
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
- You’ll have the opportunity to use our onsite medical clinic and fitness center!
- Additional hourly compensation for fluent English/Spanish Bilingual Representatives.
- We are a fast-growing division and advancement opportunities are plentiful for those with the drive to succeed.
To be considered, please apply right away! We will be conducting interviews for our Colonial Penn Life Insurance Agents.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to myHR@CNOinc.com.