Actuarial Intern-Summer 2021
CNO Financial Group (NYSE: CNO), is hiring actuarial interns for the Summer of 2021. Summer interns will gain valuable experience with the company's products in life insurance, annuities, and/or supplemental health insurance in both the product management and valuation areas. They will have the opportunity to interact with actuaries and other actuarial interns over the course of the internship, getting a behind the scenes look at the quantitative tools actuaries use, and see the inner workings of an insurance company.
These are paid internships at competitive rates, and they will be open to all candidates with serious interest in the Actuarial profession who are returning to school in the Fall of 2021.
Job Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Simplify and standardize valuation calculations
- Converting calculations to new software
- Provide clear documentation and communication of technical work
What you'll need for the role:
- A serious interest in the actuarial profession
- Currently enrolled in college and working towards a Bachelors degree in Actuarial Science, Math, or related Field
- Successful completion of at least one actuarial exam
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to communicate/explain work
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and VB programming are a plus
- Availability for a 12 week internship over the Summer starting in May 2021
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTION: We encourage you to provide a resume AND cover letter. CNO values extracurricular activities, civic engagement, and community involvement. A cover letter can help you showcase what makes you unique.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to myHR@CNOinc.com.