Manager, Marketing Creative Design
What you will do in this job:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Services and Fulfillment, the Manager of Creative Design will manage creative design, execution and operational workflows for CNO Financial and its family of insurance brands. This position will lead day-to-day creative print and multimedia design work for the company. The manager will help ensure that creative aligns to the CNO brand standards, delivers a cohesive brand experience for associates, agents and consumers. This role collaborates daily with brand marketing leaders, marketing operations, corporate communications and integrated direct marketing to ensure creative collaboration, efficiency and execution of marketing priority deliverables.
- Provide creative execution for all CNO’s brands with a keen eye for quality control of deliverables. Fluent in the principles of creative and bringing brands to life.
- Lead team in brand-compliant creative execution for brand creative, print, video and other multi-media components. Help translate consumer insights into personally relevant brand experiences across multiple channels.
- Supervise brand asset management, best practices and standards. Direct team in video shoot recording/coordination and audio production/editing support.
- Manage a team of five graphic design and multi-media team members. Supervise outside vendors, contractors and freelancers. Manage creative project workload, clarify priorities, and help ensure high-quality, collaborative creative deliverables are produced on budget and on schedule according to our defined process.
- Collaborate with production manager to estimate, scope, and resource each project to avoid schedule constraints and delays.
- Collaborate with marketing fulfillment, marketing business partners and other internal partners on creative ideas, market trends, new business ideas and process efficiencies.
- Work directly with internal and external clients to ensure the highest level of customer service and communication is delivered. Ensure creative solutions, process recommendations, parameters and deliverables meet established goals.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multi-media design, fine arts, visual communications, or related discipline from an accredited four-year college or university is required; equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years of creative graphic design experience. Demonstrated advanced capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, digital asset managers, and workflow tools.
- Experience working in a large corporate environment, organization or design agency.
- Proven design capabilities for integrated campaigns (print, digital, multimedia) with a portfolio of samples.
- Ability to storyboard or translate concepts to internal/external business partners.
- Ability to embrace change, adapt creative strategies, and work in a matrix environment that is rapidly changing, and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Demonstrated collaboration, communication and leadership skills.
- People management experience preferred. Ability to motivate, coach, and direct people as they create.
- Ability to map out, improve, and maintain creative workflows.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to myHR@CNOinc.com.