To enhance and contribute to an internal LAMP development team working on a mature product. This role will be involved in the planning, designing, developing, debugging and maintaining new features and enhancements to existing features. The position required employee to be able to scope out a project with the absence of detailed instructions Must have record of helping less experienced developers by giving direction.
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leads the development on a major improvement where a new technology must be used.
- Assists the design of new features.
- Understand dependencies between the separate components of the WBD Platform.
- Integrates vender APIs into WBD Platform.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of a MVC based framework (Code-ignighter, Cake, Syfony, etc.)
- Knowledge with using 3rd Party APIs, installation and mainataince
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Reliable: has a proven record of producing large and complicated projects without constant oversight.
- Revision control knowledge using GIT.
- Ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted time
- Ability to perform while under heavy pressure or stress
- Collaborative: Must be an active participant in work-related tasks and discussions
- Ability to communicate with others professionally with accurate spelling, proper use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure
- Must have great knowledge of both procedural and OOP PHP
- Knowledge of LAMP stack development environment.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Requires Java
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]