Marketing Content Analyst
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work closely with the Manager, Agent Recruiting Programs in developing and setting goals for the social media content program to drive field adoption and engagement. Increase web traffic and direct applications through content marketing online.
- Manage recruitment email marketing campaigns and curate quality content. Write catchy and effective copy for job ads, email, social, and careers site.
- Monitor and analyze user activity and evaluate the effectiveness of channels.
- Collaborate with recruiters and managers to ensure copy is attracting the right candidates.
- Write recruiting outreach campaign templates to be used with direct messages, emails, and texting.
- Create targeted campaigns tailored to specific demographics (including specific city and states or people with specific past employment experience).
- Partner with the creative team to develop content and collateral that aligns with corporate brand guidelines as well as legal and compliance review.
- Establish and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the online reputational impact of social media activity across field offices
- Actively works with branches to ensure they understand and develop a local social media presence that projects positive branch culture, providing indirect marketing that improves their recruitment success.
- Develop, capture and disseminate social media branding best practices to national audience through training facilitation.
- Provides input into changes to social recruiting programs with the Manager of Agent Recruiting and Director, Field Recruiting as applicable. Other activities as directed by Manager, Recruiting Agent Programs.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of marketing and communication principles.
- Familiarity with social media channels and platforms.
- Efficient project management skills, including working on a high volume of projects of limited complexity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum up to three years social media and/or marketing experience and/or experience as a writer, communications associate, or similar.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]