Sr. Graphic Designer
The Sr Graphic Designer role supports our organization by representing our brand identity through online, print and rich media design. Will require working with internal clients to gather requirements, pitch creative concepts and execute design work within deadline and budget. Candidate must have a strong aesthetic sense and have the ability to communicate through engaging design with a solid understanding of both business and user goals. Candidate should develop an understanding of the business needs and a passion to inspire design and ideas in a team environment. Candidate must have the ability to set vision and drive concepts and strategies through the entire creative and development process.
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Design layouts for print, web and mobile, including logos, websites, brochures, magazines, direct mail, advertisements, posters and exhibitor booths
- Oversee projects from conception through all phases of design and production per client or supervisor instructions; able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Assemble final layouts and prepare layouts for production
- Produce final product on time and within budget
- Work closely with Marketing Communications team on project timelines
- Work with outside vendors and other professionals to assist in the design and production of material where necessary
- Accountable for review of work to ensure accuracy
- Support and maintain brand standards and tangible branded assets
- Analyze concepts followed by recommendations to client for new projects or other marketing activities/opportunities.
- Work within budgets.
- Mentor the other designers; advise them on creative concepts. Maintain quality control; ensure there is continuity with all design work.
- Manage key relationships with vendors (stock photo, print, etc.)
- Ensure that all licensed imagery and artwork are catalogued and maintained.
- Stay current on industry design trends, seek out new design tools and resources, recommend and take the lead on implementing new design software packages and tools.
- May perform additional duties as assigned
- Possess strong conceptual skills and have experience leading at least one major design project that required creative solutions in multiple channels.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated maturity and strong team impact
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in graphic, interactive and multimedia design, or related field
- Minimum five years design experience in an in-house creative department or advertising agency
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]