Head of CRM & Lifecycle Marketing
CNO Marketing is hiring a Mgr. Acquisition Marketing - CRM & Lifecycle. The primary responsibility of this position is to oversee the direct mail and email marketing programs with a focus on driving leads for new customers and growing our relationship with our existing clients (defined by loyalty and share of wallet). In this highly visible position, the Manager, CRM & Lifecycle will be responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and monitoring of multi-channel, direct response campaigns to acquire new customers and expand product ownership with existing customers.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a growing Marketing Team.
As a Mgr. Acquisition Marketing - CRM & Lifecycle , your responsibilities will include:
- Owns strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of CRM/Lifecyle marketing campaigns and email and direct mail channel performance.
- Manages the CRM/Lifecycle Marketing team to create effective direct response marketing initiatives that grow revenue by increasing customer acquisition and strengthening the relationship with our customers while working collaboratively with Marketing and Sales counterparts.
- Develop clear understanding of consumer needs and preferences in CNO’s core segments to identify/define the most effective and profitable direct mail and email acquisition and/or cross sell strategies, tests and contact methods.
- Lead the insight discovery process to uncover and define motivating insights across the consumer base in an effort to identify opportunities for cross-sell, upsell, and relationship-building strategies that enhance customers’ perceptions of CNO and its brands and grows share of wallet.
- Create new acquisition and cross-sell/upsell/loyalty programs that drive new sources of revenue.
- Drive conversion of leads by identifying the right touchpoints and predictive models that will advance a prospect to the next funnel phase through nurturing and other email/direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing and Paid Media teams to maximize the ROI on direct mail and email marketing programs and create a cohesive customer experience.
- Coordinate planning of programs and initiatives with marketing and sales teams to develop an integrated direct mail and email marketing plan that supports both sales and product objectives and ensures smooth implementation and quality customer experience.
- Manage outside agencies, third party vendors, and internal departments to create, produce, and execute all aspects of direct mail and email marketing efforts for acquisition and/or base marketing initiatives.
- Is accountable for revenue, expense, and MC/NAP goals.
- Ensure budget and spends meet plan (revenue and expense) and are optimized for campaign strategic goals.
- Oversee the mar-tech stack for the Acquisition Marketing team. Advocates for the right tools.
- Participates in enterprise teams to create an omni-channel customer experience mar-tech stack.
- Partner with business leaders to formulate business objectives and define key performance drivers.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to leverage appropriate model/artificial intelligence to drive results and define and implement measurement and reporting efforts that serve as instruments to monitor the ROI and effectiveness of our direct mail and email marketing programs.
- Stays abreast of industry and competitive activities and trends to assure the use of appropriate best practices.
- Prepare and maintain annual budgets for programs.
- Provide quarterly budget forecasts.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Deep direct response experience.
- Has built and/or overseen a direct mail/email marketing program that has driven significant revenue, increased conversion of leads, and expanded customer relationships.
- Identify and oversee the work of outside agencies.
- A creative thinker who can oversee the creation of direct mail and email campaigns who also has a strong focus on ROI with keen analytical abilities to derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources and oversee test and learn initiatives.
- Ability to create forecasts and predictive models to help support key business decisions
- Well-organized, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of seven years’ experience of direct response, product marketing, or related field.
- Has overseen a large customer acquisition or loyalty program in retail, travel, insurance, financial services or other similar industry.
Relocation Available? No
CNO Financial Group is pursuing a hybrid working model. Our associates will have access to come into their affiliated Office (Carmel, Chicago or Philadelphia) up to 2 days/week, and work from home at least 3 days/week. To ensure accessibility to our corporate campuses, we ask that candidates reside within a 90 minute drive of the position location.
At this time, CNO is not mandating its associates to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. However, this is an evolving situation, in the future CNO may require its associates to be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations required by applicable law.
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]