Sr. Direct Mail Strategist
CNO Marketing is hiring a SENIOR LIFE CYCLE MARKETING STRATEGIST, responsible for the strategic oversight and management of campaigns and tactics designed to increase sales through targeted promotional direct marketing campaigns and strategies. The role will create, execute, and manage a variety of direct marketing campaigns, integrating both direct mail and email as well as other media channels as appropriate to drive traffic to our website, generate leads, close sales, and grow our relationship with our existing customers (defined as loyalty and share of wallet) through appropriate cross-sell and upsell efforts. In doing so, this the role will analyze our customer database and program results to create new direct marketing opportunities and optimize existing programs.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a growing Marketing Team.
As a SENIOR LIFE CYCLE MARKETING STRATEFGIST, your responsibilities will include:
- Owns planning, contact strategy, execution, and measurement of direct marketing campaigns (primarily email and direct mail).
- Analyzes the customer database to identify new strategies for increased lead generation and cross-sell/upsell campaigns.
- Works with Marketing Operations to improve targeting and leverage models, outside lists, and artificial intelligence to optimize results.
- Develops the creative brief and works with team members across Marketing to integrate web, brand and other activities into campaigns.
- Understands design process and works with designers to execute overall look and feel across customers customer touchpoints.
- Oversee multiple lead generation and remarketing campaigns, stage and schedule new campaigns, determine and segment audience targeting.
- Works closely with the Marketing Operations team to report on campaign effectiveness and improve ROI.
- Is accountable for revenue, expense, and MC/NAP goals. Ensure budget and spends meet plan (revenue and expense) and are optimized for campaign strategic goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on various projects across channels and tactics including branding, new product launches, UX strategic development, and market research.
- Trains sales staff on campaigns and goals as appropriate. Works collaboratively with external agencies and vendors. Collaborate with the larger marketing team to integrate digital techniques/campaigns across marketing channels.
The SENIOR LIFE CYCLE MARKETING STRATEFGIST position is well-suited for you if you:
- Solid understanding of direct-to-consumer lifecycle, retention or customer marketing strategy across multi-touch, omni-channel programs.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing with an emphasis on personalization and experimentation, with the ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, balance multiple projects, and introduce new ideas.
- Skilled lifecycle marketing knowledge including SQL, segmentation and experience working directly in ESPs, especially with Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills using user-level data and marketing attribution to drive innovation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with bias toward action.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum of five years of experience in direct response marketing in financial services, insurance, retail, ecommerce, travel.
- Requires demonstrated experience with multi-channel lead generation campaigns and familiarity with inbound marketing tactics.
- Preferred experience with appropriate marketing automation tools (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
Relocation Available: No
CNO Financial Group is pursuing a hybrid working model. Our associates will have access to come into their affiliated Office (Carmel, Chicago or Philadelphia) up to 2 days/week, and work from home at least 3 days/week. To ensure accessibility to our corporate campuses, we ask that candidates reside within a 90 minute drive of the position location.
Job Grade: Manager
CNO Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following link:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
As you explore job openings at CNO, please keep in mind that CNO will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And CNO will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a CNOinc.com or BankerLife.com email address.
If you receive an email purporting to be from CNO that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please contact law enforcement and report the email to [email protected]