Senior Media Planner
At CMI Media Group, we believe in bringing healthcare to life. Our innovative team combines data-driven technology, precise and individualized plans for our clients, and a passion for doing the right thing, every day.
The Senior Media Planner will be very hands-on implementing client strategies and working with staff, budgets and deadlines, and overall client satisfaction. They will be in direct contact with clients, maintaining that relationship and guiding them toward success each step of the way. The Senior Media Planner is responsible for achieving billable goals, developing each staff member, and overall customer satisfaction. They are able to utilize their industry knowledge and leadership skills to effectively manage the daily operations of the account management team.
- Develop and present comprehensive multi-media plans utilizing journal and non-journal formats
- Identify and communicate new opportunities both internally and externally
- Demonstrate knowledge of pre-and post-testing media research tools, as well as of all pharma media channels – traditional and digital
- Assist with financial reporting
- Ensure team meets or exceeds deadlines, and perform quality assurance for product
- 4-year Business Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of media planning and buying experience (and experience with Pharma and digital planning are a plus)
- Advanced experience in planning across all channels in order to act as a technical expert for team members
- Prior experience utilizing MS Office to create and manage spreadsheets, word processing, presentation graphics, communications, e-mail, internet, and filing archiving software
- Strong project management, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
Our media planning & strategy team is one of the largest in the industry. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the most innovative media opportunities in healthcare and pharma today. We understand the importance of dedication not just to our clients but to our employees, and we make it a point to assist team members in personal development and career growth. Each member of the CMI Media Group team is empowered to express their ideas and to play a part in the overall team culture and dynamic.
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.