Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
As the Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics , you will be responsible for the independent analysis and optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts, along with ad-hoc requests. You will be responsible for the creation of strategic measurement plans, leadership of the business trends and performance, providing recommendations to enhance both tactical and strategic campaign and business outcomes Some supervisory duties may be required.
- Lead and generate monthly campaign performance analyses and optimization recommendations to planning teams
- Proactively identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing and media performance, and deliver insights to channel owners to optimize efficiency of spend and performance of media as aligned with business goals
- Responsible for providing regular campaign analysis and optimizations using a defined set of KPIs for all assigned accounts
- Work closely with your manager to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization efforts
- Collaborate with data analytics team to ensure data is being collected from both client and suppliers for objectives and KPI’s
- Understand and be able to explain to others the intricacies of targets audience and brand details
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each client's data sources and be able to analyze and interpret trends from these data sources
- 2-5 years of related online marketing analytics, web analytics, research experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant degree
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Direct experience with generating insights or recommendations from marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Office
- Experience with dashboards such as Tableau or Datorama a plus
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Experience working in an agency environment a plus
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.