Senior Analyst, Programmatic Media Buying
CMI Media Group is looking to bring on some bright new stars to help shape the future of healthcare media buying. We help brands reach patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like automation and emerging media? Come join our team!
As an integral member of the Programmatic Media Buying team, you will be the day to day manager, tactical, and strategic lead on assigned Programmatic accounts. You will be working alongside SEM, Social, Media, Analytics, and other account teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and client goals are met and exceeded.
- Responsible for the overall Programmatic campaign success on assigned client(s)
- Work closely with SEM, Media planning, Analytics and other internal teams in analyzing and overseeing Programmatic campaigns
- Coordinate with team lead to delegate and manage workload across assigned team
- Help identify growth and development opportunities for junior team members
- Ensure all campaigns are meeting or exceeding campaign delivery, reach, and performance goals by ongoing campaign stewardship and optimization
- In partnership with team lead, own client reporting for assigned tactics in coordination with the analytics team
- In partnership with team lead, manage industry education and updates presentations for assigned accounts
- Build expertise in leading Programmatic ad platforms such as The Trade Desk, and share that knowledge with internal teams and customers
- In partnership with team lead, spearhead innovative Display, Video, Connected TV, and Audio media proposals which achieve client objectives and drive campaign performance
- Propose Programmatic product enhancements for campaigns
- Present and/or lead internal and client status calls and meetings
- Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns and ad groups based on set goals
- Implement successful Programmatic media plans using DSPs such as Trade Desk, PulsePoint, AdMission, and others
- Assist in establishing best practices and templates for Programmatic media buying and share that knowledge across the team.
- Provide strategic and tactical recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Collaborate across departments on new business initiatives as needed
- Perform regular competitive research analysis for all campaigns
- Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in Programmatic through research and/or industry events and conferences
- Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts
- Lead interaction with publishers and with audience data partners to discover and implement high quality media inventory and audience data segments
- Share insights and knowledge with the rest of the Programmatic team
- Drive improvements to CMI’s technology stack and to the operational effectiveness of the entire Programmatic team
- 4+ years experience managing Programmatic campaigns with a Demand Side Platform, or equivalent experience with a Supply-Side Platform.
- Strong digital media background and project management skills
- Trade Desk, DV360, or other DSP certification a plus
- Video, Connected TV, or Audio experience a plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Programmatic buying platforms such as the Trade Desk, Google DV360, or others
- Experience in the healthcare vertical a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong presentation, coaching / mentoring, and communication skills
- Ability to make recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience
- Strong business and leadership skills
- Passion for working in a fast-growing healthcare media agency
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.