The SEM & Emerging Media team is looking to bring on some bright new stars with big plans to help shape the future of Search. We help brands reach patients and doctors with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like geeking out on innovation and emerging media? Come join our team!
As an integral member of the SEM & Emerging Media team, you will assist in the day to day management of assigned accounts in coordination with your direct Supervisor. You will work with media, analytics, and other account management teams to ensure client goals and expectations are met or exceeded. This role reports in to the Supervisor, Associate Director or Director of SEM & Emerging Media.
- Overall management and optimization of client accounts to ensure campaign delivery, reach, and performance goals are met or exceeded
- Build expertise in leading ad technology platforms such as Google Search Ads 360, as well as CMI’s proprietary technology and data platforms
- Assist in developing proposals which achieve client and/or brand objectives
- Perform keyword research and develop structure and ad copy for SEM campaigns
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
- Work directly with SEM Team, account management, media services, and analytics teams in analyzing and overseeing paid search, video, and contextual marketing campaigns
- Partner with analytics to create A/B landing page and creative ad testing and analysis and propose product enhancements for campaigns
- Write and edit ad copy for A/B testing purposes
- Build bulksheets, tracking URLs and launch campaigns
- Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns based on set goals. Tenaciously troubleshoot and escalate technical issues.
- Develop bidding strategies and implement automated bid management rules within paid search management tools such as Google Search Ads 360
- Perform regular competitive research analysis for all campaigns
- Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in Search and Emerging Media through research and/or industry events and conferences
- Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts
- Regularly coordinate with vendors and Reps on collaborative recommendations for optimization and management
- Share insights and knowledge with the rest of team SEM in an effort to continuously improve and evolve our processes
- Drive improvements to CMI’s technology stack and to the operational effectiveness of the entire Search team
- 1-3 years experience in managing paid search accounts
- Strong web analytics background and project management skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables and perform v-lookups
- Knowledge of Web Analytics software, such as Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics as well as bid management tools like Search Ads 360
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Passion for working in a fast growing healthcare media agency
- Google & Microsoft certification a plus
- Contextual, video and/or programmatic experience a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical vertical a plus
ALL FOR GOOD
CMI Media Group and Compas were built on inclusion and diversity. It is in our DNA and core values. Challenging the norm is where we started and it’s what drives us as a health leader, indispensable partner, and home for our employees. We are a group of hearts and minds who want to make a difference and celebrate being different, to give voice to and truly hear our people and our partners. We believe in more than “all”. We believe in “all for good.”
CMI Media Group and Compas are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.