This position is responsible for performing necessary tasks to ensure accurate, compliant, and complete processing of loan files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase, FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-5 years loan processing experience. Retail processing experience preferred.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) loans.
- Familiarity with Byte helpful. Experience with DataTrac a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.