Junior Account Manager
The Junior Account Manager acts as the Customer Service liaison responsible for building strong relationships with brokers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds promptly and courteously to broker status calls; coordinates special needs through the appropriate staff member.
- Maintains constant Brokers contact on status of conditions, file movement and turn times.
- Follows process order as conditions are signed off and new information is received.
- Follows up on lock expirations for both un-submitted and approved files to ensure funding within lock period.
- Prepares files for documents to be drawn.
- Assists in logging in conditions, new files, and funding packages.
- Answers product questions and resolves customer service issues.
- Manages pipeline reports to assure reporting integrity.
- Demonstrates excellent product, underwriting, and compliance knowledge, combined with good problem solving skills.
- Verifies receipt of Broker Fee Sheet. Verifies fees with the broker and confirms fees to original GFE in file.
- Maintains data entry in DataTrac to properly track the forward movement of the file.
- Handles a high call volume, and must prioritize and accomplish various tasks at any given time.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 3+ years of mortgage industry experience.
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a senior level processor, or in an underwriting related function.
- Ability to handle a high call volume, and must prioritize and accomplish various tasks with a large workflow.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills are essential.
- Must be Resourceful.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of product; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.