Project Manager, Corporate Operations
POSITION OVERVIEW: CMG Financial is seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you're a passionate self-starter, CMG Financial is a great company for you. This position will be responsible for planning and overseeing company projects assigned at the Corporate Executive level to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion, within budget, and to CMG’s standards of excellence. We are looking for a strong team member to plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets and project scope, monitor progress, keep stakeholders informed throughout, and track the project to completion. This will all be accomplished within the confines of CMG’s overall goals and vision. The Project Manager will need to be capable of working on a wide variety of projects covering all facets of CMG’s business (in some cases simultaneously), while collaborating with multiple departments and various levels of staff and management to complete.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Determine and define project scope, concepts, and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives, set deadlines, and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive project schedule, work plan and process maps/diagrams.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and internal resources by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and adjust expectations as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Identify, analyze and resolve problems by collaborating with all necessary corporate departments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus.
- 5+ years of project management and related experience.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices, in addition to Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work independently on multiple complex projects.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines in a fast pace, fluid environment.
Direct Reports: N/A
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Standard office environment, equipment and tasks, including work at a computer terminal. This position requires partial sitting and walking throughout the day. Employee must be open to work overtime to complete assigned tasks.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.