Incumbent will complete the timely and accurate input and review of loan documents within company defined guidelines and quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have current knowledge of document systems and policies and procedures of document drawing.
- Review mandatory regulatory requirements on a per file basis to ensure proper documents and timing of those documents are received and noted.
- Communicates with Broker and escrow agent when documents are drawn and forwards to Title Company or Escrow via delivery method indicated by document request.
- Follows stacking order as conditions are signed off and new information is received. Maintains stacking order integrity.
- Maintains conversation log in Data Trac to properly track the forward movement of the file.
- Other administrative duties and data entry as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- One/Two years of previous mortgage industry experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while remaining productive.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality required.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.