Junior Loan Officer
The Junior Loan Officer is responsible for assisting the Loan Officer with originating, processing, and closing residential mortgage loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Assists the Loan Officer / Senior Loan Officer in the collection and analysis of the Consumer’s financial information;
- Assists the Loan Officer / Senior Loan Officer in assessing the customer’s financial circumstances to determine whether the Consumer and the property qualify for a particular loan
- Reviews the loan application package taken by Senior Loan Officer for completeness and accuracy;
- Under supervision of the Loan Officer / Senior Loan Officer, identifies any missing items from the loan application package which the processor may require when processing the loan application;
- Under supervision of the Loan Officer / Senior Loan Officer, maintains regular contact with the Consumer, referral partners and CMG Mortgage between application and closing to apprise them of the status of the application and gather any additional information as needed; and
- Under supervision of the Loan Officer / Senior Loan Officer, prepares any information requests, such as credit inquiries or address discrepancies, for review and signature by the Consumer.
- Employee will additionally utilize his/her knowledge, training and experience to solicit, originate and facilitate the processing and closing of loan products and financing of residential real estate transactions on behalf of the Company’s customers.
Direct Reports: N/A
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Need to be able to multitask, assign priorities, and work under time constraints.
- Heavy computer use.
- Standard office environment, equipment and tasks, including work at a computer terminal.
- This position requires partial sitting and walking throughout the day.
- Employee must be open to work overtime to complete assigned tasks.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An active NMLS license required
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple files in different stages of processing
- Must be organized to keep track of inventory
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
External Code: #LI-DNP
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.