Funder - East
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains current knowledge of Policies and Procedures as they relate to documents and funding.
- Researches and resolves problems or complaints from internal and external customers.
- Accurate and timely review of all loan documents.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation of all fees and figures relating to each loan while paying attention to the GFE and Fee Sheet disclosures.
- Follows loan checklist order as conditions are signed off and new information is received.
- Prepares a complete list of all outstanding items remaining after review or corrections that must be made and promptly forwards to broker and closing agent or Title Company.
- Follows up on open documents or items required to fund the loan.
- Performs accurate input of all required funding fields prior to input in order to generate correct wire amount.
- Data entry to DataTrac regarding file.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years in mortgage industry with specific experience as a Funder.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fluid environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.