Account Executive Assistant
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Account Executive Assistant (AEA) will assist their assigned Account Executive (AE) with the growth of closed loan production through sales-related activities according to monthly and annually set objectives. The Account Executive Assistant will have direct contact with Mortgage Brokers and Select Partners on a daily basis and will report to the Divisional Vice President. However, daily activities, objectives and expectations will be organized, initiated and monitored by the assigned Account Executive in an effort to achieve production goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Contract management inside CAM/CLEAR (Approved accounts and Prospects)
- Initiate and maintain marketing campaigns from Surefire
- Sales appointment scheduling and follow-up
- Pricing and scenario questions
- Static account sales calls (prospecting for business from approved accounts)
- New Account Onboarding, set-up, training and follow-up
- Liaison between Counter-Party and Customer: approvals & renewals follow-up
- Liaison between Account Management and Customer: involving urgent operational matters
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within the mortgage industry, for either a bank, credit union, mortgage banker, or mortgage broker
- Preferred experience as a Processor, Account Manager, Account Executive, Junior AE, Loan Officer, Junior LO, or in any other direct-sales or sales-support related capacity
- Understanding of the differences between Wholesale, Correspondent and Retail lending and the value each sales channel provides
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport over the phone
- Possess a full understanding of service capabilities and best practices
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.