Business Intelligence Analyst
Our company has a need for Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in data analytics and reporting. We are interested in furthering our analysis and reporting practices, so you will be responsible for creating and managing BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. You’ll be responsible for processing several different types of data, including those related to our company, website and online presence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Work with our IT department to develop an enterprise reporting environment including advising software and hardware decisions.
- Provide quality assurance of reporting data.
- Manage reporting users and user roles.
- Build new data procurement and data processing rules.
- Develop business reports and dashboards for operations, sales, and marketing users.
- Mine and analyze loan production data to inform business decisions
- Monitor analytical metrics and create automated alerts to trigger business response.
- Implement new data analysis methodologies.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics, Business Intelligence, or related field required (Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred.
- Advanced SQL knowledge with data manipulation experience in a RDMS such as MS SQL Server.
- Experience with statistical software and programming preferred (R, SAS, Python, etc.).
- 3+ years’ experience in a business intelligence role.
- Extensive experience building datasets and reports within a common BI platform (e.g., Tableau, Domo, MS Power BI, Spotfire).
- Ability to communicate with business users to develop requirements for new reports.
- Comfortable sharing reporting results with business users and training users to use reports.
- Experience using MS Office suite, with excellent knowledge of Excel.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.