Loan Processing Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and training to new and existing Loan Processors.
- Coordinate and assign Loan Processor workload and workflow as well as tracking to ensure that deadlines are met daily.
- Manages overall success of pipeline activities.
- Ensures all work is performed within company defined standards and guidelines.
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Communicates changes in processes and procedures to the organization.
- Works closely co/managing processors with Branch Managers.
- Lead performance management activities for department re; set goals and objective, conduct performance reviews, and establish development plans.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of loan processing experience; BachelorÕs Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience/ MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of recent management or supervisory experience.
- Position may require up to 30% travel.
- Experience processing Conventional and Government (FHA/VA) loans.
- Familiarity with Point or similar LOS required. Experience with DataTrac a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of product; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
External Code: #LI-CL1
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.