Open Application for Workday HCM Consulting, all Cloudator offices
Cloudator has been a service partner of the world's leading HCM and Financials cloud solution provider, Workday since 2012. Today, we are the biggest Workday implementation partner in the Nordics with 100 colleagues across 8 offices in Europe, having experience from 100+ successful projects. Our team is working with international customers across multiple industries and we’re known for our ability to deliver cutting edge deployment solutions.
We are growing and new opportunities within Workday HCM Solution Consulting are coming up. You can give us a heads up and let us know if you are interested in a new career move!
Here's what our consultants do:
They implement Workday HCM solution to our international customers. Working closely with the customer project team discovering their requirements for the solution. They act as an expert in HR process design and consult the customer on different approaches and possible solutions. Testing the implementation and configurations, tracking down possible issues and making sure that we are providing cutting edge SaaS solutions. Consultants work closely with peers and report in the projects to the project management.
All of our consultants are certified to work with Workday solution and are specialized to designated functional areas such as recruitment, talent management, compensation, benefits, etc.
As a Consultant, you get the kicks out of:
- Helping companies to modernize their HR with the most modern cloud HCM solution available
- Seeing concrete results of your work, working in projects with deadlines
- Gaining client's trust, coaching and supporting them in the change process
- Doing tons of problem solving, using your analytical mind
- Working in diverse teams in an international growth company
- Working closely together with your colleagues, supporting one another and celebrating successes together
- Developing yourself and learning new all the time
Core requirements to succeed in the role:
- Few years experience in HR and with HR systems (e.g. Workday, Successfactors, Oracle HCM, Peoplesoft, etc.), from European business environment.
- Experience from HRIS implementation projects as a consultant or as a customer
- We appreciate a good (work -) life balance, but in projects we sometimes need to be flexible too. Taking accountability is the key.
- Ability to travel about 20% of the time to client sites in Nordics and Benelux mainly
What we value: Cloudator way of working is based on accountability, collaboration and passion. We take ownership of our own work and we are not afraid to take initiative or try new things with courage. We are passionate about the growth journey of Cloudator and we believe in achieving great results as a team, while having fun along the way.
Get to know your future colleagues by visiting us at www.facebook.com/cloudator.
Note for you who are interested to relocate from e.g. outside of Europe - we support relocation only for Tallinn office.
We are reading through the open applications and get back to you with feedback on how we see your background could fit to the position. As this is an open application, we promise to get back to you latest in a month.
Cloudator is a Great Place to Work, because we care about our work and each other. Our goal is to provide cutting edge Workday deployment solutions and to reach this goal we work tightly together, build our knowledge and skills through experience and grow the relationships with our customers. We are fueled by the desire to exceed expectations. Humor, work-life-balance and having fun together keep us energized.
Cloudator was established in 2011. We are the biggest Workday deployment partner in the Nordics and the provider of multi-country, cloud-based Cloudator Payroll solution.