Sales Manager - Whittier, CA
Do you have a passion to lead, mentor, and develop a sales team to exceed expectations? Are you great at accomplishing a goal? Are you results driven and thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, this could be the role for you!
Come experience a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding! Learn about our Industry and soar with the support of a great team! We are looking for the best and brightest to join our Company. If you have a passion for Sales Management Closet World is the place for you!
• Oversees and directs sales activities to achieve goals within an assigned territory
• Provides daily support to team of sales designers from within assigned territory
• Travels to assigned territory to recruit, hire, train, develop and manage commissioned only sales staff
• Assigns and manages Sales Designer leads to ensure highest possibility of ultimate sale
• Establishes daily, weekly, and monthly goals, monitors and coaches sales team to follow model and achieve established sales targets.
• Oversees performance management and develops sales designers in products/services and consultative sales techniques
• Responsible for guiding pricing/discounting discussions with Sales Designers as they are servicing leads in-home
• Identifies and suggests improvements on areas of opportunities to strengthen sales, revenue, and closing ratio performance
• Develops and completes sales activity logs and sales revenue reports
• Assists sales designers with closing sales by overcoming objections and following model
• Focuses on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction
• Facilitates training in both one-on-one and group settings
• Direct involvement in recruitment activities to include pre-screens, interviews, and job offers
• 2 + years experience in a management capacity of sales or training
• Strong competitive sales drive, adaptability, and perseverance required
• Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude to uncover needs and motivations to overcome objections in order to close a sale
• Experience successfully motivating and developing sales teams
• Results driven and customer focused with a positive attitude towards achievement
• Proven history consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and follow-up
• Proven time management and Organizational skills in fast paced and ever changing environment
• Problem solver with the ability to be a creative thinker when presented with road blocks
• Ability to travel 25% of the time required
• Experience working with consumers a big plus
• Ability to work flexible work hours required
• Retail Sales Management experience highly desired
• Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
We believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done! We offer growth potential for motivated individuals, competitive compensation, and full benefits including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) retirement investment plan. Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes the following:
• 401(k) Retirement
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance
Why work here?
“Our brand name is everywhere and helping others get organized improves the quality of their lives. Customers love our product!”