Installation Manager - Hayward, CA
Come experience a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding! Learn about our Industry and soar with the support of a great team! We are looking for the best and brightest to join our Company. If you are highly organized, possess great follow and follow through skills and have a passion to lead projects while driving the highest level of service, Closet World is the place for you!
• Provides daily support to installation personnel
• Schedules jobs and services in an effort to maximize install value potential
• Provides training, coaching, counseling and encouragement to installation team
• Leadership and coordination of 5-7 installation personnel and fleet vans which are loaded and deployed daily to residential locations
• Manages all aspects of installation department including managing and leading installers and installer assistants (helpers)
• Manages initial material load and accuracy, van deployment and arrival, complete installation, deposit collection, and ultimate customer satisfaction.
• Schedules and manages each installation and service project from start to finish
• Interacts with customers, designers and the production department
• Places a high emphases on a high level of customer service and accounts receivables
• Travels occasionally off-site to perform client surveys
• Communicates management directives to field staff to ensure compliance
• Follows up on customer satisfaction issues and drives resolution striving for 100% customer satisfaction
• 3-5 years experience in a consumer installation environment is highly desired
• Minimum of two years supervisory experience
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Skillful management ability to manage and develop people
• Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
• Must be able to demonstrate superior customer service skills from prior work experiences
• Exceptional organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
• Ability to manage staff, responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced environment
Benefits / Perks:
We believe every employee should be recognized and rewarded fairly for a job well done! We offer growth potential for motivated individuals, competitive compensation, and full benefits including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) retirement investment plan. Furthermore, we offer a challenging but fun work environment with a group of dedicated and passionate employees.
Our employee benefits package includes the following:
• 401(k) Retirement
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance
Why work here?
“Our brand name is everywhere and helping others get organized improves the quality of their lives. Customers love our product!”