Part-Time Front Desk Coordinator
PART-TIME FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
JOB TITLE:Front Desk Coordinator
WORK AREA:Mountain Region Sales Office
REPORTS TO:Director of Sales
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly, Non-Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Front Desk Coordinator (FDC) will serve at the initial point of contact for the Mountain Region Sales Office on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. He/she will handle all phone lines, greet visitors, members, and clients, and maintain the schedule for conference rooms within the sales office. In addition, the FDC will assist the full-time Front Desk Coordinator with Discovery Guests related tasks such as booking tee-times and making dinner reservations as well as provide administrative support to the Sales Executives. This role will also serve as a back-up Marketing Response Specialist, handling all new lead inquiries that come in via the website or as a call-in and will route to the appropriate Executive or sales office.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Greet all guests entering the Sales Office in a timely and personable manner.
- Direct all walk-in clients to the correct Sales Executive.
- Enter walk-in and new lead information into the system. Ensure all information entered into the database is accurate.
- Assist with Discovery Guests welcome packets, accommodations and itineraries.
- Handle all new incoming leads in compliance with policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma Required
- Attention to detail
- Two to three years’ experience working in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven experience with MS Office products to include Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Professional phone skills with excellent customer service
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail
- Strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 30 pounds
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Employee Printed Name