Golf Shop Attendant
Come and be a part of our Growing Food & Beverage Service Team at The Cliffs at Keowee Falls!
Our F&B Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable and fast service. If you take pride in great team work and want to make money while growing your career with a flexible schedule, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, dependable, and high-energy individuals to join our team of food & beverage service staff.
About the Job:
- Provide prompt and courteous fine dining service to all members and guests
- Take orders, strong menu and beverage knowledge
- Complete all daily side work
- Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the team and club needs
- Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth in Food & Beverage career
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- One year of serving experience preferred
- Dependable team player
- Prefers to work in a fast pace environment
- Great multitasking skills
What makes a good job, a great job:
- Team Member dining program
- Career growth
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Competitive pay and employee benefits!
- Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
- Provide Relational Service to all Members and Guests of Members.
- Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests and enters orders in our point-of-sale system.
- Accurately describes menu items, specials, drinks, and wines for guest satisfaction.
- Interacts with the bartender, properly setting up glasses for drinks.
- Set dining room station
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Interacts with co-workers in tandem, communicating clearly and precisely.
- Accommodates any special requests that the kitchen is able to deliver for the guest.
- Up-sells established menu items or specials to maximize food and beverage revenues.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards.
- Notes timing of meal progression and notifies kitchen staff.
- Performs pre-and post-shift sidework; stock service station, make coffee, etc.
- Settles customer payments; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- May assist Host or Hostess with greeting/seating guests and filling glasses.
- Knowledge of the menu items and the accompaniments for them, along with the daily specials.
- Answers questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Monitors and observes guest's dining experience. Ensures guests are satisfied with the food and service. Responds promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Removes used tableware between courses and provides tableware for the next course.
- Assists runner as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Maintains the tidiness of the table throughout the meal. Is ready and willing to assist bus person with clearing and resetting tables.
- Reports all equipment problems and maintenance issues to F&B Supervisor.
- Attends all educational staff meetings.
- Some high school education.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age (serving alcohol)
- Minimum 1+ years prior serving experience in a quality club/hotel/restaurant
- Knowledge of fine wines and food preferred
- Strong listening and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a "customer first" mentality
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to adhere to quality standards for safety, sanitation and food handling
- Experience with using computers
- Must be willing to work weekend, holiday, and evening shifts.