Guest Experience Coordinator
Guest Experience and Property Coordinator
JOB TITLE:Guest Experience and Property Coordinator
WORK AREA:Lake Sales Office
REPORTS TO:Director of Sales
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Salaried, Exempt
JOB SUMMARY: The Guest Experience and Property Coordinator (GECO) works with the sales team in the regional office to plan and coordinate Discovery Visits for our sales prospects and corporate guests. In addition, the GECO is also responsible for managing all Cliffs rental homes, which includes coordinating housekeeping, managing calendars, grocery shopping and stocking homes, keeping an inventory of all items in the homes. The GECO is responsible for working with our membership team to secure temporary member numbers for our guests and creating guests’ itineraries for their stay at The Cliffs. The GECO must be able to operate in a high-pressure environment, be proactive and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage tour calendars for Cliffs Rental properties, meticulously maintaining records of check-in and check-outs to ensure no double booking.
- Serve as point of contact for homeowners to address any issues, book homeowner stays, obtain signed lease agreements and renewals.
- Work with accounting to ensure accurate and timely charges placed on Discovery Guests’ credit cards. Obtain all credit card information in a secure manner.
- Maintain spreadsheet of all arrivals and departures and what they were charged for a stay. Regularly report financials of Rental Home program to management.
- Coordinate housekeeping and maintenance for all Rental Homes. Order supplies for these homes as needed.
- Ensure all homes are ready for guest’s check-ins. Perform walk-throughs to ensure there is no deferred maintenance or issues with the homes.
- Work with prospects to create itineraries for Lake Region Discovery Guests as requested by Sales Support Specialist and Sales Executives and Corporate staff.
- Distribute weekly reports on all upcoming tours to Sales and Club staff.
- Distribute exit surveys to Discovery Guests upon departure.
- Other responsibilities as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four to eight years of experience working in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven experience with MS Office products to include Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Professional phone skills with excellent customer service
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail
- Strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 30 pounds
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.