• Operates golf course maintenance equipment to include: mowers (walkers and riders), trimmers, edgers, weed eaters, blowers, etc.
• Changes tee markers, cuts cups, repair ball marks on greens, and repair tee and fairway divots.
• Rake and edge bunkers, top dress greens and tees, edge cart paths, remove weeds, and gather debris from golf course.
• Participate in course renovations such as sod laying or removal, grass sprigging, trench excavating, tree and brush removal, operating hand tools.
• Helps clean course bathrooms, empty trash, and refill water coolers.
• Performs golf course maintenance duties as assigned by management.
• 0 – 3 years experience in landscaping or golf course maintenance.
• Basic understanding of operating lawn care equipment and its safety procedures
• Must be accurate and have strong attention to detail
• Ability to operate motorized equipment
• Ability to work over time, weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift 60 lbs. frequently
• Ability to walk 3-5 miles a day
• Ability to perform strenuous physical work on a daily basis to include frequent handling, reaching, lifting, carrying, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, and balancing
• Ability to work both indoor and outdoor in various weather conditions, including extreme heat and cold while being exposed to all forms of precipitation