The Spray Technician will assist the golf course maintenance team in providing our golfers with a wonderful experience. This person will be part of our team, learning and taking part in all aspects of golf course maintenance, with an emphasis on applications to improve the aesthetics and playability of the course and enjoyment of all club grounds.
- Perform applications on the golf course and club grounds.
- Maintain records of all applications.
- Mix and apply fertilizers and pesticides.
- Assist in daily mowing, course set-up, bunker preparation, hand watering and any other task related to maintaining the course and grounds.
- Assist in repairing irrigation leaks when needed.
- Operate mowers, motor vehicles, two-way radios, landscaping equipment, tractors, aerifiers, chainsaws, edgers, weed trimmers, irrigation systems, and utility vehicles.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Be able to work and contribute as a strong team member
- Previous experience handling, mixing and applying fertilizers and pesticides
- Current NC spray licence preferred
- The ability to obtain NC spray licence within 6 months