- Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
- Provide Relational Service to all Members and Guests of Members.
- Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
- Utilize MAP Program and obtain preferences.
- Welcome and greet Members/Guests upon arrival, escort them to their table and/or direct them to the appropriate areas.
- Knowledgeable of all menu items and club activities.
- Manages special seating requests of Members/Guests consistent with table availability.
- Relays messages to servers and back servers as appropriate.
- Assists with the duties of servers and back servers needed to maintain service effectiveness and efficiency.
- Successful completion of The Cliffs certification process.
- High school graduate, with college course work or professional certification / education in restaurant or business / training field is highly desired and recommended.
- Food safety certification recommended.
- 1-2 years of experience in a private club or major hotel preferred
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Ability to multi task
- Works additional hours on short notice as requested by management in order to accommodate one or more of the following: staffing emergency, employee absence, fluctuation in business levels, special functions, etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Will be required to learn P.O.S. system
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend and lift trays weighing up to 35 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to handle food, cleaning products, and utensils