Member Services Coordinator
The Cliffs at Glassy is looking to add a new member to our Membership Services team. The Membership Services Coordinator will work under the direction of the Membership Services Director and serve in a multifaceted role as the front line for Club Reception, Concierge Services, Interclub Marketing and Membership Support.
The exceptional candidate chosen for this position will have a proven track record in hospitality services, possess excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), is comfortable with computers and various software programs, and has the ability to apply exceptional organizational skills.
The Cliffs seeks a team member with a positive attitude, experience in administrative and/or customer support and proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, design software and databases.
Our benefit package includes comprehensive health and dental plans, 401(k), life insurance, disability programs, and much more...
If you want to be part of an ever-growing, family-oriented company, please apply directly today. EOE
- Coordinate Club interclub marketing efforts
- Coordinate and Monitor Club communications with the members
- Provide reception Services during department hours of operation
- Provide Concierge Services to members and guests
- Maintain a catalogue of preferred vendors and service providers
- Facilitate the use of club amenities and services for the membership Club’s Lodging and Rental program
- Utilize creative planning for member and guest special services
- Assist in planning Club events
- Assist with New Member Packets and Orientations
- The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, image and presentation; be passionate about exemplary customer service and sincerely enjoy working with people.
- Must have excellent communication skills and an outgoing and friendly personality
- 2 years minimum experience working in an administrative or customer support role. Experience in a Hospitality and Service setting a plus.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, design software, databases and other basic computer skills.